Informasi Kuliah Indonesia biaya-kuliah.net menyampai informasi tentang [USA] Scholarships for International Students at University of Akron College of Business Administration sebagai berikut:
The University of Akron College of Business Administration offers numerous scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students, including full tuition scholarships.
A high percentage of Fulbright applicants are admitted and receive these scholarships, valued up to $40,000/year. The GMAT may be deferred for Fulbright scholars. Students may be admitted on the condition that they take the exam within their first semester of study.
UA is proud to have hosted nearly 40 Fulbright, Amideast and USAID students in the past eleven years. They have studied masters degree programs in the areas of e-business, accounting, finance, management, international business, marketing, health care, supply chain, information systems, human resources and taxation. THe Fulbright/Amideast and USAID students contribute to the growth of the rest of our student body and we contribute to their growth as individuals.
Akron was ranked one of the Princeton Review`s Best 301 Business Schools in 2010 and our undergraduate programs were ranked in the top 100 business programs in Business Week`s 2010 publication. A is one of 167 business schools worldwide that has all of its programs, including Accounting, accredited by AACSB. We offer extraordinary opportunities to participate in hands-on, cross-functional, entrepreneurial team projects such as Austin BioInnovation Projects, Business Plan and Case competitions.
Akron is located in a hub of business activity with Fortune 1000 companies headquartered in the Akron area including The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Progressive Insurance, Eaton Corporation, Parker Hannifin, Sherwin Williams, Key Corp., Timken, FirstEnergy, J.M. Smucker, A. Schulman, Lubrizol and Medical Mutual of Ohio. Top ranked Health Care Systems in our area include the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Rainbow Babies & Children=92s Hospitals, Summa Health Systems, Akron Children=92s Hospital and Akron General Medical Center.
For more information on academic programs:
For scholarship information:
Myra Weakland, MBA
University of Akron College of Business
237 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [beasiswa] [INFO] PhD Scholarship – International Business – Findland http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bisnis-Karir/
Arkansas State […]
- [beasiswa] [oot] Buku GMAT Dear Rekan2,Saya mau jual buku2 bekas GMAT Prep nih, sebagian udah diambil sama temen2, tapi masih ada beberapa yang masih available, kondisi ada yang masih seperti baru dan ada yang […]
- Asian Institute of Management`s W. SyCip Graduate School of Business Scholarships Asian Institute of Management`s W. SyCip Best and Brightest full scholarship program offers the top undergraduate students with high GMAT/AIMAT scores, and solid work background MBA or MM […]
- International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State University International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State UniversityOverview International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State […]
- Business School Scholarships Competition Business school candidates worldwide are invited to enter the Beat the GMAT competition that awards scholarship packages, valued at almost $9,000, to applicants who demonstrate […]
- KGSP Scholarships 2011 at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea We are very delighted to announce that our university, one of the KGSP participating universities in Korea, plans to recommend 10 qualified international students from this regions […]
- [UK] Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students at University of Leeds Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2010 for International Students at University of LeedsThe University of Leeds is offering scholarships of £2,000 for international students studying […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Georgia College & State University, USA International Student Scholarships and Assistantships at Georgia College and State University – up to $19,000 per academic year for undergraduatesGeorgia College & State University is […]
- Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany The STIBET programme, which is funded by the Auswärtiges Amt (Federal Foreign Office) and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), provides financial support to international […]
- Tomorrow Consulting BBIM Scholarship at University of Auckland Business School The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is financed by Tomorrow Consulting. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to promote the study of Information Management in either Accounting […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [USA] Scholarships for International Students at University of Akron College of Business Administration semoga informasi tentang [USA] Scholarships for International Students at University of Akron College of Business Administration ini bermanfaat.